These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between World on the Fly Travel LLC (“WOTFT” and/or “we/us/our”) and you, the purchaser and/or traveler (“Client” and “passenger” and “you/your”). By planning travel with WOTFT, you agree to be bound by these terms and acknowledge that WOTFT acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal supplier tour operators, hotels, airlines, air charters, bus companies, cruise lines, ground transportation, boat purveyors or owners, and other independent contractors providing accommodations, transportation, and other services (“Supplier(s)”) and is not the source or provider of the travel services. These terms include warranties and disclaimers and exclusions of liability and may restrict your rights and remedies and provide protection to WOTFT.
1. USE OF TJGT SERVICES, ACCESS AND INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGSYou warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter intothis Agreement and to make travel bookings with WOTFT. You agree to be financially responsiblefor all of your travel bookings made on behalf of yourself and any member of your travelingparty and warrant that all information supplied by you on behalf of yourself, members of yourhousehold, or others for whom you are authorized to transact business with us is true andaccurate. You agree that you will only make legitimate reservations or purchases with WOTFT and its Suppliers, and acknowledge that, without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulentreservation is prohibited.
All bookings are accepted by WOTFT as agent for the travel Suppliers on your itinerary. SeparateSupplier terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-relatedgoods and services that you select, and you understand and agree to abide by the terms andconditions of purchase imposed by any Supplier that you have selected as a service provider onan itinerary you have approved.
WOTFT is an affiliate agency of The Journey Group Travel. TJGT is registered with California Seller of Travel 2149427-70, Florida ST43232.
Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
2. PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONSYou shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arisingout of your travel bookings through WOTFT. By submitting a credit card authorization form toWOTFT, you agree to allow WOTFT to use your payment method to purchase travel products from our Suppliers on your behalf. EXCEPTING IN CASES OF FRAUD, YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY DISPUTE WITH YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO AVOID OR VIOLATE ANY BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WOTFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES OF ITINERARY OR ARRANGEMENTS FOR REASONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF WOTFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CHARGEBACK, REVERSE OR RECOLLECT A PREVIOUSLY AUTHORIZED TRIP PAYMENT, WOTFT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS, FEES AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH CHARGEBACK, REVERSAL OR RECOLLECTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES.
All payments for travel are due prior to departure according to each Supplier’s terms andconditions of booking. You understand that failure to make final payment or any violation of aSupplier’s conditions of purchase may result in cancellation of your reservations, in your beingdenied access to any flights, tours, hotels, cruises, or other travel services, or in your forfeitingany monies paid for your reservations. In some cases, there is NO REFUND once a booking ismade and under deposit. You may not be entitled to a refund if you change or cancel yourtravel plans after confirmation of a booking. All cancellation requests must be sent to WOTFT inwriting. As a result of cancellation, WOTFT’s and third-party Supplier’s cancellation penalties willapply. Cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card or other payment method youauthorized to pay for travel services or deducted from the Supplier’s refund.
3. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING TSA AND DHS ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATIONREQUIREMENTS
It is the responsibility of each Client to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s), and all otherdocuments required by applicable government regulations. When traveling domestically orinternationally, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Department ofHomeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry acceptable identification in order to boarda flight. Acceptable identification can be found at http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids; examples are DHS-designated enhanced driver’s license, Passport,a foreign government passport. The name, date of birth and gender that appears on theidentification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on airline ticket(s) andbooking records. You acknowledge any failure to strictly comply with these requirements mayresult in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing Client tomiss flight(s), and subsequent scheduled travel bookings on tours, cruises and activities.WHEN YOU RECEIVE ANY AND ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS/ITINERARIES, IT IS YOURRESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND VERIFY ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY. CONTACT WOTFT IMMEDIATELY IF CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS ARE REQUIRED.WOTFT strongly recommends that you take into account that certain countries will not admit apassenger if their passport expires within six (6) months of the anticipated date of return. Non-United States citizens may require additional documentation. Client is responsible to make WOTFT aware when traveling on a passport from a country other than the United States of America. WOTFT neither controls nor warrants the issuance of visas or approval of visa waivers related to your travel. Should a visa not be issued, WOTFT is not responsible for lost payments made toward the contemplated trip. Please note that rules of each country regarding entry and exit change on a daily basis. Children and infants also require travel documents. Minors traveling with one parent, and/or without both parents, may be stopped and not admitted, unless authenticated and verified consent forms are provided to the authorities; please see https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-3643 for additional information.
4. INDIVIDUAL ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTSEach country holds different views of past criminal offenses, whether within or outside of theirboundaries. If you have a current or prior criminal offense, contact that country directly forentry and exit requirements. You can visit the US State Department Website for furtherinformation about these requirements. See, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. Wedo not inquire about an individual’s criminal record in the interest of respecting our Clients’privacy. For example, if traveling to or through Canada, individuals with a Driving WhileIntoxicated (DWI) record should review current entry requirements. See:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility.html.
5. HAZARDOUS MATERIALSFederal law prohibits passengers from bringing hazardous materials on the aircraft.(1) Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in the passenger’sluggage or on the passenger’s person. A violation can result in five years’ imprisonment andpenalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives,compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radio- activematerials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, andradiopharmaceuticals.(2) There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal andtoilet articles carried in the passenger’s luggage and certain smoking materials carried on thepassenger’s person. For further information, each passenger should contact the relevant airlinerepresentative(s) on their itinerary. Restrictions on hazardous materials are listedhttp://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items.
6. INSECTICIDE NOTICEWe recommend that you refer to the DOT list of airports in countries that require airlines totreat the passenger cabin with insecticides prior to the flight or while on the aircraft. This list ison the DOT’s website and is updated from time to time: http://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements.
7. HEALTH/IMMUNIZATIONSYou must have the proper immunizations and health screenings and required documentation ofsuch immunizations and screenings before travel. WOTFT shall not assume responsibility for theaccuracy of health, vaccination, or documentation prior to departure or upon landing at thefinal destination. In some cases, required inoculations must be recorded by Client’s healthpractitioner on a valid vaccination certificate, which the Client must carry for proof ofinoculation. If you are concerned about taking any medications or receiving certaininoculations, check with your health practitioner BEFORE booking. Check the State Department
Web site http://travel.state.gov, for relevant information relating to travel to specificdestinations, and the Center for Disease Control http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ relating tohealth issues related to travel.
8. AIR TRAVEL, SCHEDULE RECONFIRMATION, CHECK-INWOTFT shall not assume any responsibility for any air schedule changes. In rare instances, upondeparture from a country, certain departure taxes must be paid in cash only, and may vary inprice. Failure to use a reservation may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing andreturn flights, as well as forfeiture of airfares.
Airline e-tickets expire a year from issue date unless carrier fare rules in passenger’s itineraryfare provide otherwise.
Due to enhanced security, it is strongly recommended that you check in a minimum of 2 hoursprior to scheduled departure for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to scheduled departure timefor international flights. Reconfirm flight times at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departuretime for domestic flights, and 72 hours prior for international flights.
9. RIGHT TO CORRECT ERRORS/OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITYWe reserve the right to correct errors. In the event of any pricing error or omission, we reservethe right to adjust such pricing or make any other corrections. All offers, incentives and Supplierpromotions are subject to availability and may change without notice. Prospective Clients areadvised to reserve early to avoid disappointment, increases in fares and additional late bookingfees.
10. UNUSED ARRANGEMENTS, MINIMUM PASSENGER REQUIREMENTS ANDALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS
When tour, cruise or package prices are based on Suppliers’ contract rates, you will not beentitled to any refund for any unused portion of travel.Some group tours are based on minimum numbers of passengers traveling; if the number ofpassengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed, or the tour may becanceled. Any cancellations of a tour or package for reason of failing to meet the minimumtraveler requirement will be governed by the tour operator’s cancellation policy.If you decide to change any portion of your confirmed arrangements prior to departure orduring your trip, we will attempt to assist you. Certain bookings may not be able to be changed.All requests for changes to a booking must be made in writing to WOTFT.The Supplier may determine that alterations in itinerary are necessary for any number ofreasons, including but not limited to severe weather. Any alterations to an itinerary are at thesole discretion of the Supplier, and WOTFT bears no responsibility for any changes.
11. LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLOSUREWOTFT acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal Suppliers and is not the source orprovider of any travel service. Each Supplier is an independent entity with its own managementand is not subject to the control of WOTFT. The Suppliers whose names appear in traveldocumentation are those actually responsible for providing the travel services purchased, andyou consent to the use of those Suppliers.
BECAUSE WOTFT ACTS AS AGENT FOR DISCLOSED PRINCIPAL SUPPLIERS AND DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THE OPERATIONS OF SUCH INDEPENDENT OPERATORS AND SUPPLIERS, YOU AGREE THAT WOTFT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF THESE SERVICES. WOTFT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANYPRINCIPAL SUPPLIER BOOKING THROUGH WOTFT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL ACTS, OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE OF SUCH SUPPLIER, OR OF ANY SUPPLIER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR FAILURE TO DELIVER OR THEIR PARTIAL OR INADEQUATE DELIVERY OF SERVICES, THEIR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES, FUEL INCREASES, BANKRUPTCY, OR CESSATION OF OPERATIONS AND OTHER MATTERS OUTSIDE OF WOTFT’S CONTROL, AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE WOTFT FROM ANYLIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME. WOTFT HAS SOLELY RECEIVED COMMISSION AND FEES FOR TRAVEL TRANSACTIONS AND CLIENT AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ANY RECOVERY FROM WOTFT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSION AND FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY WOTFT.
12. RISKS/SAFETYTravel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. WOTFT urges Clients to remain informed on a daily basis as to current news events, as well as to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on health and safety conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular internationaldestinations can be found at http://www.state.gov, http://www.tsa.gov, http://www.dot.gov,http://www.faa.gov, http://www.cdc.gov, and http://www.cbp.gov. The Smart TravelerEnrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizenswho are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information aboutyour upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in anemergency. Registration is recommended and provided by going tohttps://step.state.gov/step/.BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, TJGT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS. CLIENT’S PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH EVENTS AT CLIENT’S OWN RISK.
13. FORCE MAJEUREWOTFT will not be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, for anyfailure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of thefollowing causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war,terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communicationfacilities, including web host and internet service provider, breakdown or malfunction ofequipment, destruction of or serious damage to facilities, natural catastrophes including, butnot limited to extreme weather events, floods and volcanic eruptions, governmental acts oromissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack ofavailability of raw materials or energy, and any other unforeseen circumstance which is beyondthe control of WOTFT. THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRIPS.
In addition, each of WOTFT’s Suppliers have terms and conditions which include Force Majeureprovisions. In the event that a Force Majeure event occurs, those Suppliers may be entitled to,and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary, postpone or cancel any itinerary orarrangement in relation to the trip. Payment of any refund to you as a result of the non-performance of any obligations hereunder shall remain in the sole and absolute discretion ofthe Supplier, pursuant to their policies, although WOTFT shall use its reasonable efforts to securereimbursement for you where possible.
14. TRAVEL INSURANCETWOTFT OFFERS ACCESS TO TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT PASSENGERS AND THEIRINVESTMENT IN TRAVEL. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF CLIENT’S ITINERARY TO PROTECT AGAINST THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER DEFAULT/BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, MISSED CONNECTION FOR GROUP TOURS/CRUISES, CANCELLATION, MEDICAL EMERGENCYTRANSPORTATION/EVACUATION & REPATRIATION, BAGGAGE & PERSONAL EFFECTS/LOST LUGGAGE & BAGGAGE DELAY, ILLNESS, JOB LOSS PROTECTION AND CHANGE OF PLANS, ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISABILITY, TRAVEL ACCIDENT/SICKNESS MEDICAL EXPENSES, AND MORE. PROPER INSURANCE MAY PROTECT YOU FROM FINANCIAL LOSS IN ALMOST ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Without appropriate travel insurance, Client understands and agrees that if Client cancels or interrupts Client’s travel for any reason, portions of the trip/tour may not be refunded and WOTFT’s and travel Suppliers’ cancellation penalties will apply resulting in the loss of monies up to the full cost of Client’s travel booking and related costs. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by WOTFT, however if you decline to purchase insurance, WOTFT will require that you execute an insurance waiver. WOTFT is not a licensed insurance broker, and its advisors are not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered, nor evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage. An additional charge applies for any travel insurance selected. WOTFT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INSURANCE PROVIDER WILL APPROVE COVERAGE FOR A CLAIM MADE UNDER THE INSURER’S POLICY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE EXTENT OF COVERAGE FOR ANY POLICY IT MAY OFFER OR QUOTE.
15. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: CHANGES TO THESE TERMSWe reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.Updated versions of the Terms will be provided to Clients, will be posted on our website andare effective immediately on posting.
16. GENERALThe laws of the State of New Hampshire govern these Terms and Conditions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Rockingham County, New Hampshire in all disputes arising out of or relating to travel bookings with WOTFT.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuantto applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitationsset forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by avalid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision andagreement shall continue in effect.
These Terms and Conditions (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutethe entire agreement between the Client and WOTFT with respect to travel bookings made withWOTFT by any means, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications andproposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between Client and WOTFT with respect tocommunications with WOTFT. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given inelectronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon orrelating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditionsas other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.