The website located at https://worldontheflytravel.com/ (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work owned by World on the Fly Travel LLC (the “Owner” or We/Our) We provide services via the Site andcertain associated applications (“Apps”) that inform users about travel, including travelproducts offered by airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, resorts, car rental companiesand other travel industry vendors and service providers, (“Suppliers”) that We may sell toconsumers. Our Apps also suggest travel products from Suppliers that may be preferred withinour professional network. Our Site, the Apps, and all other websites, applications, widgets, e-mail notifications, and other mediums through which you have accessed this Agreement (viadesktop, mobile, or other application) are collectively referred to as the “Services”. Servicesalso include co-branded or white-labeled versions of any of our websites, Apps, and otherproducts.
Our Site is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and is not directed to minors. Wedo not knowingly collect personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18, andyou should not provide us with any information regarding an individual under the age of 18.By accessing, downloading, or using the Services, including any co-branded or white-labeledversions of the Services:
1. Informational Purposes Only. We and our affiliates, through the Services, may provide avenue through which you can obtain information about certain travel products and servicesprovided by our Suppliers. Any opinions, advice, information, data, text and other materials orlinks made accessible through the Services are for information purposes only. Unless you haveretained us via a Client Services Agreement, we are not an agent or advisor to you or anySupplier.
In addition, your decision to access or connect to Supplier via any links or ads accessiblethrough our Services is done at your own risk. When you link to a third party, the applicablethird party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gatheringpractices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate beforeproceeding with any transaction in connection with such third party.
2. Intellectual Property. The Site and its original content, features and functionality areand will remain the exclusive property of the Owner and its licensors. The Site is protected bycopyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Ourtrademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service withoutour prior written consent.
5. Limitation of Liability. You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers,employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each andevery past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability,action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, andproperty damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly orindirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, the Site, our Suppliers, and theirwebsites, links, offers, sites, products and services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner or itsSuppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever(including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, forbusiness interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related tothe use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware usedwith the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if theOwner or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if theremedy fails of its essential purpose.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Similarly, other states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability forincidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may notapply. In these states, each parties liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted bylaw.
6. “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer. The Site is provided to You AS IS and ASAVAILABLE and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximumextent permitted under applicable law, the Owner, on its own behalf and on behalf of itsrespective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express,implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties ofmerchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warrantiesthat may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.Without limitation to the foregoing, the Owner provides no warranty or undertaking, andmakes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve anyintended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems orservices, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or beerror free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Owner nor any of the Owners Suppliers makes anyrepresentation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availabilityof the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) thatthe Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency ofany information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, thecontent, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Owner are free of viruses, scripts, trojanhorses, worms, malware, time bombs or other harmful components.
7. Reservation of Rights; Changes to these Terms. We reserve the right, in our solediscretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Updated versions of the Termswill be provided to Clients, will be posted on our website and are effective immediately onposting.
9. Sever ability. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid orunenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimersand liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will bedeemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent ofthe original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
11. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/orsecure areas of this website are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individualsattempting to access these areas of this website may be subject to legal prosecution.
Advertising Disclosure PolicyLast Updated: September 3, 2022
The website located at https://worldontheflytravel.com/ (the “Site”) is a copyrighted workowned by World on the Fly Travel LLC (the “Owner” or We/Our) We provide services via theSite and certain associated applications (“Apps”) that inform users about travel, including travelproducts offered by airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, hotels, resorts, car rental companiesand other travel industry vendors and service providers, (“Suppliers”) that We may sell toconsumers. Our Apps also suggest travel products from Suppliers that may be preferred withinour professional network. Our Site, the Apps, and all other websites, applications, widgets, e-mail notifications and other mediums through which you have accessed this Agreement (viadesktop, mobile or other applications) are collectively referred to as the “Services”. Services alsoinclude co-branded or white labeled versions of any of our websites, Apps, and other products.This means that we may, on occasion, receive referral fees or commissions from Supplierswhose products appear on our Site or associated Apps.
Because we may receive compensation from travel providers featured on our website,including compensation in the form of commission payments for bookings, the compensationreceived may influence the content on this site. That content may not always be identified aspaid or sponsored content. However, even when the owner of this site is compensated toprovide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics, we always give ourhonest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views andopinions expressed on this site are purely our own, or of our guest writers, who at times maypost their own opinions. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about aproduct or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.The blog on our website does not contain any content which might present a conflict ofinterest.
We may receive compensation if you visit links through our website, or if you purchaseproducts through affiliate links on our site. We greatly appreciate it when you choose to use ourlinks to purchase travel products, or to connect to or book travel with companies with which wepartner.
Last Updated: September 3, 2022
The website located at https://worldontheflytravel.com/ (the “Service”) is a copyrighted
1. Types of Information We Collect.
While using the Site, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable
information (“PII”) that can be used to contact or identify you. PII may include, but is not
● First and last name
● Mailing address
● Phone number
● Email address
● Phone number
● Usage data
a. Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include
information such as your devices Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,
browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the
time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You
access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile
device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type
of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We
may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when
You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
b. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and
track information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
Cookies can be Persistent; or Session; Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal
computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as
You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the
Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users
and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that
You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You
with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
● Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the
Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose
of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You
having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
● Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and
how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or
indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected
is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to
access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages,
features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
● Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising
which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your
browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on
that information, and with Our permission, third-party advertisers can place Cookies to
enable them to show advertising which We think will be relevant to your interests while
You are on third-party websites.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
2. Use of Your Personal Data.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The
Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service
that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the
purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any
other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent
forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications
regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,
products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or
reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already
purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers
to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help
support and maintain Our Service, to advertise on third-party websites to You after You
visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
● For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,
financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will
company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We
control or that are under common control with Us.
● With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to
offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: if You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social
Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your
name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able
to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile, when
you engage with us on a Third-Party Social Media Service.
3. Retention of Your Personal Data.
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set
comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply
with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally
retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security
or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for
longer time periods.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's office and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this
information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state,
province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer. The Company will
take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in
organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of
your data and other personal information.
5. Disclosure of your Personal Data.
● Business Transactions. If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale,
Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
● Law enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to
disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests
by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
● Other legal requirements. The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good
faith belief that such action is necessary to:
o Comply with a legal obligation
o Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
o Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
o Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
o Protect against legal liability
6. Security of your Personal Data.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive
to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its
7. Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data:
a. Analytics. We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of
● Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks
and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of
our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected
data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-
out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing
the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents the Google Analytics
about visits activity. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit
the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
● Wordpress. This website is hosted by Wordpress. For more information about what
information. Wordpress collects, please visit this page:
b. Email Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters,
marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to
you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by
following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by
contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send
emails to You.
● Flodesk. FloDesk is an email marketing sending service provided by Flodesk, Inc. For more
c. Payments. We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that
case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect Your payment card details. That information is provided
directly to Our third-party payment processors whose use of Your personal information
set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort
of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements
help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
d. Behavioral Remarketing. The Company uses remarketing services to advertise on third-
party websites to You after You visited our Service. We and Our third-party vendors use
cookies to inform, optimize and serve ads based on Your past visits to our Service.
● Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more
about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-
based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-
Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising
Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through
the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital
Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European
Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-
out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of
Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy:
8. Company Facebook Page.
The Company controls a page on the Facebook social media network, which is a public profile
named Caribbean Journey accessible from https://www.facebook.com/CaribbeanJourney
a. Facebook Data Controller. The Company is the Data Controller of your Personal Data
collected while using the Service. As operator of the Company’s Facebook Page, the
Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use
of the Facebook Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the
Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
information about how Facebook manages Personal data or contact Facebook online, or
by mail: Facebook, Inc. ATTN, Privacy Operations, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA
94025, United States.
b. Facebook Insights. We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the
operation of the Facebook Page. For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the
device of the user visiting Our Facebook Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier
code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the
end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie,
especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by
other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook
9. CCPA Privacy.
If you are a resident of California, you may have certain rights conferred by the CCPA. The
following information is provided to you as a courtesy and is not an indication that the CCPA
applies to the Company or this Service.
a. Your Rights Under the CCPA
● The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are
being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
● The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from
the Company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data that has been
collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the
third-party's direct marketing purposes.
● The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company
not to sell your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our
Do Not Sell My Personal Information; section or web page.
● The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from
the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
● The categories of Personal Data collected
● The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
● The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
● Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
● The specific pieces of Personal Data We collected about you
● The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of your
Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
● The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated
against for exercising any of your Consumer's rights, including by:
● Denying goods or services to you
● Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or
other benefits or imposing penalties
● Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
● Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a
different level or quality of goods or services
b. Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you
can email or call us or visit our Do Not Sell My Personal Information; section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of
receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be
extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
c. Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, our Service Providers (for example, our
advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells; personal information as
defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for
interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you
may do so by following the instructions below. Please note that any opt out is specific to the
browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by
following our instructions presented on the Service. The opt out may place a cookie on your
computer that is unique to the browser you use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete
the cookies saved by your browser, you may need to opt out again.
ii. Mobile Devices
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps
you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
● Opt out of Interest-Based Ads; or Opt out of Ads Personalization; on Android devices
● Limit Ad Tracking; on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from your mobile device by changing
the preferences on your mobile device.
d. Do Not Track; Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party websites do
keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, you can set your
preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You
can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
e. Children’s Privacy
The Service may contain content appropriate for children under the age of 13. As a parent, you
should know that through the Service children under the age of 13 may participate in activities
that involve the collection or use of personal information. We use reasonable efforts to ensure
that We do not collect information from children, but if We become aware that a child uses the
Service, we will attempt to ensure that the child's parent receives notice of and consents to our
personal information practices. We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the
information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable
to provide certain functionality of the Service to these Users.
i. Information Collected from Children Under the Age of 13
The Company may collect and store persistent identifiers such as cookies or IP addresses from
Children without parental consent for the purpose of supporting the internal operation of the
Service. We may collect and store other personal information about children if this information
is submitted by a child with or without prior parent consent or by the parent or guardian of the
The Company may collect and store the following types of personal information about a child
when submitted by a child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child:
• First and/or last name
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Telephone number
• Usage data
For further details on the information We might collect, you can refer to the Types of Data
of personal information collected from and about children.
ii. Parental Access
A parent who has already given the Company permission to collect and use his child personal
information can, at any time:
• Review, correct or delete the childs personal information
• Discontinue further collection or use of the child;s personal information
To make such a request, you can write to Us using the contact information provided in this
f. Your California Privacy Rights (Californias Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (Californias Shine the Light law), California residents
with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about
sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties; direct marketing purposes. If
you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a
California resident, you can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section
g. Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If you click on a
third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party's site. We strongly advise You to review
for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.